Ann: “Cutting Edge, this is Ann.”
Customer: “I’m running low on masks. Isn’t there a way to have the applicant initiate the background check and not have them come into the office to fill out the forms? All the forms. . .”
Ann: (yanks computer out of briefcase): “So easy, my friend. So easy.”
Customer (suspicious, nothing has been “easy” lately: “Yeah?”
Ann: “I’ll get you rolling with QuickApp in three minutes.”
So, yes, shameless plug for a great product in our web portal suite, but it will make a big difference in how you request background checks. Let’s discuss how QuickApp can simplify your (work) life.
What you need to know about QuickApp:
- It’s easy – you log in to our web portal, enter the applicant’s name and email address. And you are done.
- The applicant receives an email and they complete the online work (entering all pertinent information for the background check you have chosen). Cutting Edge gets a ping and goes to work.
- QuickApp is friendly on computers, tablets and smartphones.
- QuickApp generates all necessary authorization forms which your applicant acknowledges as part of the QuickApp
- You don’t have to worry that you can’t read your applicant’s handwriting. They do the data entry.
- You can choose if the request goes directly to us, or filters through you first to confirm processing.
- You don’t have to “mask up” to see the applicant and have them complete the Authorization forms and receive the disclosures, Their Rights Under the FCRA, etc.
How easy is that?!? Do not tell me this “isn’t the time” to try something new. This is the perfect time.
Call me. Now. We will have you up and running with QuickApp in three minutes. Five, if you’d like an online demo. You can reach us at (714) 587-9166 or Ann@CEBackgroundchecks.com for more information.